Flower's Employees Credit League, your member owned financial institution, is committed to providing you with competitive products and services
to meet your financial needs and help you reach your goals. We are equally committed to protecting the privacy of our members.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employees, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies, and outside service providers.
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, financial statement publishers, plastic card processors, direct marketers, government agencies, and outside service providers.
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit league, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements so that we may provide members competitive products and services. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit league, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Note To Joint Account Holders: If you and someone else (or others) who is/are not member(s) of our credit league has/have obtained a financial product from us, the nonmember(s) is/are eligible to exercise the right to opt out. If any one of you exercise the right to opt out, we will treat it as if all of you directed us to not make disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties (except those that are permitted by law.
If you terminate your membership with Flowers Employees Credit League, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Flowers Employees Credit League is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit league and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit league staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us — we are here to serve you!
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at:
or write to:
Security and Compliance Officer
Flowers Employees Credit League
PO Box 3137
Thomasville, GA 31799